Purchase your tickets now to see the Tough Cookies take on Varsity Brawlers on Saturday - 09/0702013 at the LA Derby Dolls - Doll Factory located in LA's Historic Filipino Town.
IMPORTANT TIMES TO REMEMBER:
• Parking Lot Open Time: 5:30 PM
• Doors Open Time: 6:30 PM
• Online Ticket Sales End: 6:30 PM (tickets will be available at the door while supplies last - please note that tickets sold at the door are priced slightly higher than advertised online)
• Rules Video: 7:30 PM
• Team/Skater Intros: 7:45 PM
• Game Start Time: 8:00 PM
• Onsite Ticket Sales End: End of Half-Time (while ticket supplies last)
• Doors Closing Time: End of Half-time (entry will not be permitted once doors have closed)
NATIONAL ANTHEM & HALFTIME PERFORMERS:
• National Anthem: Oliver Richman
• Half-time Band: Eileen Carey
TICKET TYPES: (Both types of tickets provide you with good views of the action, however the earlier you get to the venue the better your spot for viewing.)
• VIP: Want one of the best seats in the house? Then purchase a VIP ticket for this bout. A VIP ticket will get you "unassigned" bleacher seating, access to the VIP Bar & Lounge, and indoor restrooms.
• GENERAL ADMISSION: A General Admission tickets provides you access to the "standing-room" only (non-pink) sections of the Doll Factory and outside restrooms.
• Car & Truck: Is available for $10 at Silver Lake Medical Center, 1711 West Temple, (near the intersection of Temple and Union), one block east of the Doll Factory. Neighborhood street parking is NOT ALLOWED. Please be courteous to our neighbors and leave the street parking around the Doll Factory open for them.
• Motorcycle & Scooter: Is available for $5 at the Westlake Entrance (Main Gate). See the attendant at the gate for further directions.
• Bicycles: We provide a bike rack for you to lock your bike at no charge. Just bring your own lock & chain.
• Handicap Patrons: Trackside handicap areas will be provided for you and 1 guest only due to the limited amount of space, so please plan your groups accordingly.
• Cameras: Small "non-professional" cameras are allowed. If you believe you may have a camera which will be deemed "professional" by security, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You can also view our FAQ's for visual examples of what types of cameras are allowed into the Doll Factory.
• Stroller Storage Area: Please note that strollers are not allowed to be stored on or under the bleacher or standing riser areas. Please ask a Door Volunteer to find out where the stroller area is located.
FOOD - DRINK - VENDORS:
L.A. Derby Dolls' events offer a full range of entertainment both on and off the track. Check out the Doll Mall before the game and at half-time for live bands, vendors selling art, jewelry and clothes, sweets and food from Garage Pizza, as well as a variety of other food trucks on-site. Get gorgeous at the Stila Cosmetics booth. Visit Alex's Bar to find ready-to-drink items from Jack Daniel's, PBR, Schlitz and wine options. S-One Helmet Company will be protecting our skaters.
ABOUT THE L.A. DERBY DOLLS:
Founded in 2003, the L.A. Derby Dolls (http://derbydolls.com/la) are Southern California’s premiere women’s banked-track, quad-skating, roller derby league. Within the league, four fierce teams battle for dominance: Fight Crew, Sirens, Tough Cookies and Varsity Brawlers. The L.A. Ri-Ettes are L.A. Derby Doll’s all-star team that competes on a national level against the best of the best in the country. While their uniforms may be stylish and their names playful, do not be fooled by appearances – the L.A. Derby Dolls are athletes who skate a sport that is unscripted and real. Honored as a Treasure of Los Angeles by the Central City Association, the L.A. Derby Dolls embody the do-it-yourself, “for the skaters, by the skaters” ethos of modern women’s roller derby.
The L.A. Derby Dolls also operates the L.A. Junior Derby Dolls for girls ages 8-17, where they will be taught the skating skills, teamwork and strategy needed to play roller derby. Classes for skaters of all skill levels are offered, which can be joined at any time during the season. For more information please visit the http://juniors.derbydolls.com
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS
Bouts are open to All AGES. Guests who are 21+ and wish to purchase alcohol must have a valid photo ID and obtain an alcohol wristband from security. No Exceptions.
Please bring printed, mobile, or physical ticket with you to event to gain entry. If you do not have these with you, you will need to show a valid ID with either the name of the person the ticket is reserved under or of the person who purchased the tickets.
There is absolutely NO smoking allowed indoors. Outside smoking area will be provided.
Security will escort anyone with outside beverages out of the Doll Factory and you will not be allowed re-entry. So buy your drinks inside the venue.